Search results

1. J

GC-Loader PNP HW2 - SanDisk Ultra 1TB exFAT Error

Decided to try again but instead of trying to be slick like the photo of the capacitor soldered between the pad and the cap, I used wired to make the connections. This fixed the issue, more than likely, I was not getting a good connection to the pad. Tested with the New 1TB SanDisk formatted as...
  2. J

Capacitor arrived, but did not solve the problem. However, I did notice that the GC-Loader LED does the following: Nothing in the SD slot: Orange for about a second then Red Old SanDisk SD: Orange for a second then Red. New SanDisk 1TB SD: Orange indefinitely, with black screen until the Red...
  3. J

I do not have any other mods on mine just the GC-Loader, and it will run on old SanDisk SDHC cards. I am unable to get the newer SanDisk SDXC cards to run even with the quick power cycle. Hoping the capacitor hack will fix my issue.
  4. J

Thank you for the repost. Will order parts and apply the fix.
  5. J

There is mention of installing a capacity to fix the issue, supposedly black dog can help, but just need to know where to install the capacitor.
  6. J

If there is a compatibility issue with the newer SanDisk SDXC cards, is there a know good 1TB SDXC card that works with the GC-Loader and can be currently purchased?
  7. J

I am unable to use a 1TB exFAT card in the GC-Loader PNP HW2. it works fine with SanDisk ultra 128GB FAT32 cards. With the 1TB exFAT installed I get the error: An error has occurred. Turn the power off and refer to the Nintendo Gamecube Instruction Booklet for more information. It appears the...