Search results

1. J

Wii Dual - No audio over component?

I've done two Wii Dual installs, and my first went off without a hitch, even with some minor complications (burnt the flex a little, woops). The second install went about as well as I could hope. Solder joints are all strong, I used lead-free solder, tested continuity on the connections on the...
  2. J

Wii Dual Jail Bars?

So I've done two Wii Dual installs now and compared to a WiiU's vWii. This appears to be consistent on all devices in the same places, so I'm not going to worry about it.
  3. J

Wii Dual Jail Bars?

The effect is really faint, but I believe you can see it above in the left side of the message icon and in the white space to the right. I've been trying to look out for more examples of this, but so far this is the best example. Is this related to the Wii's internal rendering system, or perhaps...
  4. J

Wii Dual Jail Bars?

I performed a Wii Dual install yesterday and only noticed now that I'm seeing faint jail bars in some locations. For example, on the main Wii dashboard, I can see slight jailbar effects on the gray message icon and on some locations of the white background. I'm going to hook it up to my capture...