Search results

1. S

Video lost 5 seconds after boot

UPDATE: SOLVED!
  2. S

HDMI Working On Only One Monitor

Thanks for the pointers. I took a look at that pin and touched it up and it works fine now. I'm using standard firmware. Thanks again!
  3. S

Update: I connected the Dreamcast to the Asus monitor I used during install and got perfect HDMI signal, but it won't work on any TV in my house. I haven't updated the firmware or anything yet are there any specific settings I should try? Update: I hooked it back up to that Asus monitor and...
  4. S

So I finished installation yesterday and had perfect HDMI and sound. I brought it home and plugged it in and HDMI is gone but composite is still okay. I checked three different televisions. I'll stop at Micro Center to pick up another HDMI cable, but what else might I look for? I don't want to...
  5. S

I looked up the fan issue and it looks like the entire system shuts down if the fan isn't running for some reason. My console stays on, I just lose HDMI signal. I switched to a different dreamcast fan just to make sure. It's strange - 10 seconds and I lose sync. EDIT: Solved, I think. I noticed...
  6. S

Interesting. I did not install a fan mod since I removed the power rail for the disc drive to eliminate hest since I'm using gdemu. I have disconnected and reconnected the existing fan several times during this process. I believe it still spins however. But maybe something came loose. I'll have...
  7. S

Hello. I finally got around to installing the DCdigital mod yesterday. After getting a video signal with colors missing and checking the test/info screen, I fixed missing solder joints 8-11. I'm getting all colors now but now I lose video after booting up, approximately 5 seconds after boot up...