HDMI Working On Only One Monitor

SuperCambot

So I finished installation yesterday and had perfect HDMI and sound. I brought it home and plugged it in and HDMI is gone but composite is still okay. I checked three different televisions. I'll stop at Micro Center to pick up another HDMI cable, but what else might I look for? I don't want to start reflowing joints if I don't have to.
Edit: Also, it does generate the wifi SSID.

Thanks

Last edited:

SuperCambot

Update:

I connected the Dreamcast to the Asus monitor I used during install and got perfect HDMI signal, but it won't work on any TV in my house. I haven't updated the firmware or anything yet are there any specific settings I should try?

Update: I hooked it back up to that Asus monitor and updated the firmware. It looked beautiful. Played games off of a couple discs. Tried it again on my TV and still no go.

Last edited:

citrus3000psi

Administrator
Staff member
Are you in the relaxed firmware or standard? And what is the output resolution set to?

Do you have any pictures of your flex install? You might have forgotten to install the +5v connection which would cause some tvs not to display.

SuperCambot

Thanks for the pointers. I took a look at that pin and touched it up and it works fine now. I'm using standard firmware.

Thanks again!