Search results

1. S

Can't get Wifi connected with PSDIGITAL

One more general question in regard to the PSDIGITAL's connectivity- Must I only use a 2.4ghz connection, or will it connect fine to a 5ghz connection as well?
  2. S

Got it, I'll shoot a message here in a bit to get the ball rolling. Thanks guys!
  3. S

Oh, man. The main issue with that is I had an installer do the work, so I wouldn't really know what to do as far as removing it and sending it in goes. If I had a recommended installer do the work on my unit, what should I do?
  4. S

Understood. Well, my problem seems to have evolved a little, lol. So last night, after giving up on figuring out the update procedure, I decided to take my PSX to another TV before bed. Hooked up my PSX, turned it on, and it seems to be bootlooping. I can hear the PlayStation boot up sound for...
  5. S

So in short, I haven't had issues getting my Dreamcast's DCDIGITAL up and connected, and in fact just did a firmware update with it a bit ago just to make sure I'm not crazy. It went just fine. With the PSDIGITAL, I can't seem to get it to connect to my network using the exact same credentials...