Recent content by jpjaymo

1. J

GCLoader PNP Issue

I looked into the latest version of swiss and found a recovery iso in the WiiKey Fusion folder. When I added this file along with the required boot.iso it solved the problem. I will also add I pulled the boot.iso from the GCLoader folder instead of the ISO folder and renaming the file. I'm not...
  2. J

PS1 logo stutter on startup and reset

Mine behaves exactly the same way. I don't think this is an issue. Other than this everything works great. I haven't run into any issues in the 2 months I've been using it. Also Xstation and PS1Digital work great together. Also I tested this scenario using analog video through a crt and through...
  3. J

GCLoader PNP Issue

I would like to add that this problem occurred when trying to update to the latest version of swiss not the GCLoader firmware. Also can anyone tell me what happens when you power on the console with no SD card. Do you get the GC load up menu screen?
  4. J

TP206 test pad torn off

I think I read that you can solder to r201 right next to the test pad. This is not necessary for operation but I'm guessing you wont be able to use in game reset (xyab+start)
  5. J

PS1 logo stutter on startup and reset

I'm not sure if this is normal but I experience the same thing. I am also using a HDMI splitter. I've also noticed my tv takes slightly longer to recognize a digital signal than a analog signal.
  6. J

GCLoader PNP Issue

I recently tried to update GCLoader and when I added the file to sd card and power it up I get nothing. Not even the GC load up screen. The tv just says 0x0i 60. Both red leds are on and GC video OSD still works. I also tried the original dvd drive and it works fine. Is it possible for the...
  7. J

GCDual no audio through HDMI

I had the same problem. I found a review on castlemania games that said the digital audio is disabled out of the box. Go to the OSD (LB RB X Y) I have to hold down for 2 sec. to get menu. Choose output options and turn enhanced DVI setting to on. You should have audio now.
  8. J

GCDual NO Audio

Update. Apparently the digital audio comes disabled and needs to be changed in the OSD.
  9. J

GCDual NO Audio

I finished installing the GCDual today and have no audio over HDMI. This is the second kit I've installed in separate consoles both with the same issue. I have checked all points with no bridges and continuity between all points. Composite video/audio work great. I also plugged in a EON Mk-2...
  10. J

DCDigital stopped working

Update. I used compressed air to clean out both the mini HDMI port and the FFC connector and now it works fine.
  11. J

DCDigital stopped working

I'm having trouble with one of the DCDigital kits I installed. Installation went fine. Booted right up first time. Ran the test with all hearts. Updated the firmware successfully and reassembled the dreamcast. The unit worked for 3 or 4 days and then quit. I checked all solder joints under...