Wii Dual Jail Bars?

joshwcole11

I performed a Wii Dual install yesterday and only noticed now that I'm seeing faint jail bars in some locations. For example, on the main Wii dashboard, I can see slight jailbar effects on the gray message icon and on some locations of the white background. I'm going to hook it up to my capture card later to hopefully get images since phone pictures don't display the effect correctly.

Is this an issue with my installation or a byproduct of something internal on the Wii? I will update with pictures when I can.

joshwcole11

wii jailbars.PNG

The effect is really faint, but I believe you can see it above in the left side of the message icon and in the white space to the right. I've been trying to look out for more examples of this, but so far this is the best example. Is this related to the Wii's internal rendering system, or perhaps a problem with my installation?

joshwcole11

So I've done two Wii Dual installs now and compared to a WiiU's vWii. This appears to be consistent on all devices in the same places, so I'm not going to worry about it.