PS1 Digital bug with sound scope

Maka8295

スクリーンショット 2020-11-07 4.16.42.jpg
I found this strange bug when listening to a CD with sound scope (a music visualization thing on SCPH-7000 and up). The signal dropped when one of the graphics started playing and then it ended up like this. A full reset fixed it, and its definitely not a big deal, but I just thought I should point it out :p

Also, I still seem to get some screen tearing even with clock adjust set to VFR-HDMI. It only seems to happen rarely, and its still fixed by reseting memory alignment.

I hope this is useful! Thanks :)

citrus3000psi

Administrator
Staff member
Your TV is doing the tearing not the PS1D itself. Setting Clock adjust to overclock will fix this. Some tvs are extremely picky. Is this a samsung?

Maka8295

Your TV is doing the tearing not the PS1D itself. Setting Clock adjust to overclock will fix this. Some tvs are extremely picky. Is this a samsung?
Thanks for the reply, its nice to know it isn't the PS1D! I'm using an ASUS gaming monitor for what its worth.

Maka8295

So just to clarify, is the sound scope problem also my monitor at fault? I just tried on another TV and it did the same thing.