PS Digital Blank screen advices

Ewet

Hello everyone!
I just purchased a PSdigital kit.

Now that it is installed, i am confronted to the resync issue of my TV (just as everyone).

However, i know you made a lot of options to solve this (you Chrono cross youtube video is amazing !)

I can't find the right settings ? I know i must change the clockforce option, but it doesn't work perfectly with everygame? (I tried with Rayman 2, Medievil and ff7, all PAL versions)

First question : am i supposed to change the PSdigital for each game or once i'll find the answer, i mustn't change anything until i change my television please?

Second question : i couldn't find how i could solve that issue in FF7 each time i open the menu...Can you help me please?

Maybe i should use the scaler menu, but to be honest, it's the only thing i really couldn't understand what it makes.....maybe the answer lies there?

Thanks in Advance :)

citrus3000psi

Administrator
Staff member
The most reliable setting should be overclock, that will work with all games. You might also want to turn on the vertical alignment detection as well set it from auto to 0.

Ewet

Thank you for your answer :)
I tried these settings yesterdays but it seems that the issue wasn't there.

I tried to put HQ2X filter on OFF and then i don't have my issue anymore.
Do you have an Idea about the reason please? I'd be glad if i could find a way to reactivate that filter...

Thanks in Advance!