No video after firmware flash

Jetfire13

Good evening! I received my DCDigital today and the install went smoothly. I entered my network info and checked for new firmware. Downloaded and flashed. Reboot the system and now no video. My automatic hdmi switch changes to the correct input when I power it on but I get no signal. Any suggestions? I hope I didn’t brick it.

Jetfire13

Can you try another tv? If the flash didn't go through right then might need a hardware reflash.
Good morning! I tried another couple TVs just to be sure. I was so excited and then so defeated and pissed that I almost drop kicked my DC into the neighbors yard. Haha! In the meantime, I ordered another kit and spare flex cable so I can test and at least try again if it’s borked. If it ends up needing a reflash, is that something I can send to you to take care of? Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Jetfire13

Yeah its no problem. Just let me know. Do you have a GDEMU installed?
Of course I have a GDEMU. And of course I glazed over the fact that I shouldn’t have it installed while setting up the DCDigital. Haha! My bad. I’ll give it another go when it arrives and let you know the outcome. Thanks for your time!

Jetfire13

Well, the new kit arrived and works like a charm. Changed out the board and soldered in a new flex cable. I think my previous DCDigital board needs a reflash.