New Features in Ps1Digital 1.4

AVeres

A new feature "per game" settings appeared in the new firmware. Which settings are meant by this? I cannot find anything on the new firmware in the internet. And the site with further information "psx.i74.de/osdsettings" does not exist or is not reachable by any of my browsers. Does the game.db file include ntsc and pal titles? Is this option even active already or does it need an xstation firmware update which is not available yet.

Killbot80k

It appears this was related to firmware that was released for the xStation today. I couldn't find the documentation for it either but I did update my xStation firmware and played around with it. The xStation sends the game id to the PS1digital so it knows what game you are playing and will allow you to make setting adjustments per game. I just tried it on R4 because you need to go to Capture Adjust Settings and change Vertical to 0 to fix the video playback issues. Now I can make the adjustment for that game only instead of leaving it as a global setting. Pretty cool!

Update: it look like https://ps1.i74.de/osdsettings/ is up and explains everything.

Last edited: