Insert 3D printed connector?

kazumakiryu

The DCDigital install docs talk about 3D printed connectors (Drill block guide?) to use with drilling. Mine didn't come any. Is that normal and can I drill without it?

cboyer6060

I have done two installs in the past. The first kit came with one but the second one did not. I used the "Contact Us" part of the website to get one that time since my order was missing it. I would reach out to Dan using the "Contact Us" form to see if he can send you one.

kazumakiryu

Thanks but I waited 2 months for mine to arrive and I'd really just like to get the install going instead of waiting another 2 months. Is there a design files of the block available somewhere so I could print my own?

cboyer6060

I'm actually trying to move my install to a clear case and can't find my 3d printed block anywhere. I emailed Dan last night shortly before responding to you with the same question. I'll let you know what I hear.

cboyer6060

Dan replied to my inquiry and said he would post the STL for the block up on the product page. It can be found HERE under the "Cable:" section.