GCLoader PNP Issue

jpjaymo

I recently tried to update GCLoader and when I added the file to sd card and power it up I get nothing. Not even the GC load up screen. The tv just says 0x0i 60. Both red leds are on and GC video OSD still works. I also tried the original dvd drive and it works fine. Is it possible for the loader to become bricked?

jpjaymo

I would like to add that this problem occurred when trying to update to the latest version of swiss not the GCLoader firmware. Also can anyone tell me what happens when you power on the console with no SD card. Do you get the GC load up menu screen?

jpjaymo

I looked into the latest version of swiss and found a recovery iso in the WiiKey Fusion folder. When I added this file along with the required boot.iso it solved the problem. I will also add I pulled the boot.iso from the GCLoader folder instead of the ISO folder and renaming the file. I'm not sure what solved the issue its very puzzling to me but in any case its not getting hung up at boot up anymore and functions normally.

Last edited:

KitChan

I looked into the latest version of swiss and found a recovery iso in the WiiKey Fusion folder. When I added this file along with the required boot.iso it solved the problem. I will also add I pulled the boot.iso from the GCLoader folder instead of the ISO folder and renaming the file. I'm not sure what solved the issue its very puzzling to me but in any case its not getting hung up at boot up anymore and functions normally.
I'm trying to follow these steps after updating to GC Loader 2.0 gave me the same issue, but they're not clear enough.
On the root of your SD card you have boot.iso from the GCLoader folder and the recovery iso? or is the recovery iso in the recovery iso folder on the SD card
Also, which version of swiss?