GC Loader PNP install issue

bbq_king83

Just installed my new GC Loader PNP last night and I'm not getting it to work at all. The Gamecube intro screen comes up then goes to the time settings and memory card utility etc. That's all I get.

I noticed the GC Loader PNP has two red indicator lights and when powered on the one one the right is first illuminated only then almost immediately both illuminate and stay on. What do these indicators mean and what should I try to fix this?

bbq_king83

Just installed my new GC Loader PNP last night and I'm not getting it to work at all. The Gamecube intro screen comes up then goes to the time settings and memory card utility etc. That's all I get.

I noticed the GC Loader PNP has two red indicator lights and when powered on the one one the right is first illuminated only then almost immediately both illuminate and stay on. What do these indicators mean and what should I try to fix this?
Just in case anyone else has the same issue I will share my solution.

I was using a 256GB micro sd with sd adapter formatted in FAT32 which wasn't working.

I tried a smaller card at 16GB in FAT32 and it worked fine. I then reformatted the large card in ex-FAT and all is well!

rsix

I'm having this issue , tried your suggestion to ex-fat and still loading to that clock screen.
I'm using 32gb sandisk memory card
made sure boot.iso is not named boot.iso.iso
any other suggestions?

edit after multiple attempt to format sd card finally fat32 is working

Last edited: