Bug when adding too many games at once on GCLoader PNP??

chatterx

Just wondering if anyone knew about a bug when adding too many games to the SD card? Its really weird but when I add a load of games at once, like 30 or so, only 19 to 23 of the games will load. The rest will be shown as being there but wont have a graphic next to the game. The ones with a graphic will load. When I try to load the game that doesn't have the graphic I get the message Disc does not contain valid word at 0x1C.

My current setup has a SD card extender and a 3d printed card mount. I have tried 3 different cards. a 32 gb sandisk, 64 gb sandisk, and a 256 gb samsung card. All behave the same way. Also I have tried it without the extender as well with same results. Firmware is up to date as well.

So after being bummed out for a day or so because that I may have to use multiple cards I decided to try just adding a few games at a time. So I wiped the card and started fresh adding 15 games at once and making sure the system saw them and would work. Good to go so far. Then I added one game at a time while checking each time to make sure the games would recognize. I got to 26 and started adding two and then seeing if it recognizes. I am up to 37 games right now and ALL are being seen and able to play. Kinda nervous about adding too many at once and having the problem again. I have a total of around 140 or so I want to add to this 256gb Samsung card.

Now here is what is weird.... I have the 37 games on the 64gb sandisk card right now. So you figure that I could just copy the card to the 256gb one and those 37 would work. NOPE only 22 work. The others give the error.

The only thing I can think is happening is swiss or the GCLoader is not able to process all that information at once? But you would figure that once I powered off the system or even unplug it like I did then the problem would resurface. Looking at the hidden folders and files on the SD card there is a System Volume Information folder and inside that is two files. IndexerVolumeGuid and WPSettings.dat . I assume that is where the info is written about the games? I dont know lol. I tried copying the hidden information over the 256gb card too to see if that would work and no go there.

Has anyone came across this problem? I am ok with adding a few games at a time if need be. Just would be nice to do it all in one go. I appreciate your time :)