Search results

1. S

Reboot loop after running "cleanup" (RESOLVED)

@undersaur, so nearly a whole year later, I've managed to flash the most up to date firmware. I have now run into another problem. When I connect my PS1 to my Samsung UHD TV I get no signal, but if I connect it to my AOC computer monitor its detected I can now play ps1 games with no sound...any...
  2. S

thanks @undersaur , I think I'm nearly there - when I put the unit back together I still don't get any display through HDMI. Did you do anything else to the unit before you put it back together, or something afterwards? Did you just plug it back into your tv and it worked like magic?
  3. S

@undersaur you wouldnt be able to shed some light on how you ran/installed the commands from the windows command line? I ran the update (crap loads of checksum errors, I have my own query here but I'm just getting spammed) and ended up with black screen and no audio through HDMI. I've got as...
  4. S

No HDMI and no wifi after failed firmware update

IS there any support for this product other than being spammed? Its now month later and I still have no ps1.
  5. S

No HDMI and no wifi after failed firmware update

Dear Support, I attempted to update PS1Digital firmware via wifi. When it came to the flashing part, I kept getting Checksum errors on the 2nd file. I then attempted the download/install again and got the same checksum errors on the 2nd file. I restarted the ps1 and didnt get any audio or video...