Search results

1. K

Is psnee non-functional in the newest update?

After updating psnee isn't working. It just goes to cd player or please insert playstation disc so i've removed the psnee wires and now it reads in region games fine.
  2. K

PS1DIGITAL updated firmware now wont read games cd

I have the same issue, i bought a brand new laser and installed it because i thought that was it. Mines definitely the firmware too. Did you ever find a fix?
  3. K

Black screen from both HDMI and analog

And we're back to square one again, maybe there's something wrong with the bios chip itself, this is so strange
  4. K

PSNEE Support on NTSC J Console

I have installed the PS1DIGITAL into an NTSC J console, and performed a BIOS Swap with a brand new USA BIOS chip. However, without PSNEE installed the console runs Japanese games, and with the PSNEE wired up it won't play anything, it just says "please insert a playstation cd rom" Why is this?
  5. K

That did the trick, seems like it was just the BIOS chip again, cheers!
  6. K

Alright, i'll give that a go soon, i may have reflowed some of the GPU at the same time, so i'll take another look at that too. It's just strange it only lasted a couple hours then went back to a black screen.
  7. K

Of course, i removed the old solder and applied fresh
  8. K

Just reflowed the BIOS chip and it worked for a couple hours, now it's back to square one with a black screen
  9. K

No audio at all, seems like it could be even due to the clock, but i checked the tracks for continuity and it's all good.
  10. K

I've installed the PS1Digital and its all functioning correctly. Voltages all correct, solid blue LED, when i hold reset the PS1Digital menu comes up with a green background. However, when it boots normally i'm getting a signal from both HDMI and analog. It was working on analog for a short...