Search results

1. V

Video issues after updating to 1.5.2

You’re referring to the CEC (Consumer Electronic Control) setting that communicates additional information between your TV and PS1D. On 1.5.2, I believe you can turn that setting off if you like in the menu.
  2. V

CDROM drive not working

You can continuity test the fuses with a multimeter. They are little black rectangular boxes that are typically marked 50, 20, 15. It won’t be the one marked 50, however as an FYI, that is the one that will usually blow if you don’t check for bridged connections (as per the directions) and power...
  3. V

No audio or video signal after unsuccessful firmware 1.5.1 update attempt

If you got to step 6, that at least tells you that it should be able to fix your PS1D the same way I fixed mine. My “A” folder was in my root (C) directory and not in documents, but I can’t see that making a big difference if you have all the files in the same folder; however the paths may be a...
  4. V

No audio or video signal after unsuccessful firmware 1.5.1 update attempt

I ran into that issue yesterday also after successfully installing mine and playing it for hours, I decided to update the firmware and it crashed. I sent a question in, but instead of being able to be patient for the response, I didn't sleep last night searching everywhere for the fix. My PS1D...