Search results

1. F

PS1Digital blinked to a screen with only red colors now stuck...

So I sent the unit back to @iFixRetro and he confirmed the issue is with the PS1Digital. He swapped in another unit into my PSX and verified it was working. Put the old unit back in and it’s doing the same thing no matter what. I ordered a new PS1Digital in this most recent batch @citrus3000psi...
  2. F

Hi, Thanks for the response. Yes, the thermal pad is there but stuck to the metal plate as you had assumed. I moved it back over the chip in the image. I reseated the flex cable for the controller but it does not go in much further than whats already in the image. Any additional pressure will...
  3. F

Hello! Thank you for the response. Good question and I had forgotten about the analog output entirely. I just tested it and it works fine. No issues. It outputs the seemingly correct 240p signal to the OSSC (see the attached image) via SCART to a Bandridge SCART switcher I had lying around...
  4. F

Here are some images of the install. I have reseated all of the orange cables carefully to ensure they are seated correctly. Once powered, I get a solid blue light on the PS1Digital board that does not change. No change to the issue. It outputs an image seemingly stuck in an interlaced mode and...
  5. F

Anyone? I’m at a loss here....
  6. F

Hi all, I just had the PS1Digtial installed by a iFixRetro (who did my DCDigital install, too) as I don't have the skill to do it myself and I received the console back a few days ago. It's installed along with the X-Station. Anyways, I was playing some “In The Hunt“ on the SD card and I...