Search results

1. B

Panasonic Q questions

I actually did it successfully, and included the sp2sd2 to run updates and load games. It works perfectly! I even maintained DVD playback and changed the dvd region settings to JP and USA. At this point I have opened the Q so many times I could do it in my sleep. Thanks for the help!
  2. B

Panasonic Q questions

Just bought a Panasonic Q and waiting for it to arrive from Japan. 1. I was wondering, is possible to install the GCDual in a Panasonic Q? I can't seem to find a solution online other than to buy an external adapter. 2. I see some have install the GCLoader in a Panasonic Q. Will it also play...
  3. B

No audio

I do not have any pictures. I already sold the system. I believe I placed it on the right side of the ps1digital after protecting surfaces with insulating tape. I secured it with tape as well. Held really well and didn’t have any issues. I’ll likely be doing it that way again for my next...
  4. B

No audio

uxcell FFC FPC 10 Pin 0.5mm 1mm Pitch to DIP 2.0mm PCB Converter Board Couple Extend Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RS4SCSG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_8E4SPSCPCC7FZ8NSD4G1 uxcell Flexible Flat Cable, 10 Pins 0.5mm Pitch 150mm FPC FFC Flexible Ribbon Cable for LCD TV Car Audio DVD Player...
  5. B

No audio

uxcell FFC FPC 10 Pin 0.5mm 1mm Pitch to DIP 2.0mm PCB Converter Board Couple Extend Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RS4SCSG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_8E4SPSCPCC7FZ8NSD4G1 uxcell Flexible Flat Cable, 10 Pins 0.5mm Pitch 150mm FPC FFC Flexible Ribbon Cable for LCD TV Car Audio DVD Player...
  6. B

No audio

Do what CZroe posted. It worked like a charm. No issues with the sound now. I just removed the audio ribbon cable and installed the small board and used a new ribbon.
  7. B

No audio

I am having a similar issue, but get periodic buzzing or static with my sound. The video looks great. I have tried to find bridges in the sound chip, but don’t see any. I even took the chip off so I could check under the pins for any extra solder. No change. Will this extra board work with this...