Search results

1. T

Black Screen Dropout - Wipeout / Wipeout XL

I had this issue with Wipeout XL. Setting clock adjust to vfr-hdmi fixed it.
  2. T

Resolved: Blinking LED on PS1Digital no HDMI output

Yes I mentioned that in my original post above. That behavior is more of a throbbing LED or pulsing LED. And when I disconnected the HDMI cable the LED on the PS1Digital would behave exactly like that. When I connected the HDMI cable, the LED would blink on and off which is different from the...
  3. T

I Ohm'ed out the GPU and audio FFC cables looking for shorts or cold joints. But found nothing and changed nothing. I reassembled everything and the PS1Digital worked first try. Maybe one of the FFC cables was making a bad connection in the socket? I don't know.
  4. T

PS1 Digital Board not power on

Probably cheaper to buy a working motherboard and move all the mods onto that.
  5. T

Installed a PS1Digital today. When I tried testing it the LED on the PS1Digital blinks on/off and there is no HDMI output. The PS1 still works with analog video and audio output and the xStation ODE loads just fine Unplugging the HDMI cable makes the PS1Digital LED throb like in the install...