Search results

1. D

color and audio issue

I discovered that B6/B7 didn’t have hearts, I corrected that. Now colors are better but still getting some signal interference and the audio isn’t still bad - non CD audio sound effects.
  2. D

color and audio issue

So I am getting a weird color issue - you can see the PS1 screen has a yellow tint. And in the Street Fighter screenshot you can see something is just off. Also - the CD audio tracks sounds great, but the sound effects sound really bad. Like voices from RYU, but the music is good. I just redid...
  3. D

Value of removed component

correct, however there are seperate instructions for PU-18 and PU-20.
  4. D

i saw a value on it saying 221, so I assume this is actually a resistor?
  5. D

Serial port

let me follow up with this - if I don't connect the serial port to PS1 digital (I'm just talking the ribbon) does PS1 digital still work?
  6. D

After install Xstation won't boot

ok so after install my Xstation won't boot anymore. I reflowed solder to the QSB. Checked all the cables, just does the Sony screen and that is it (doesn't boot to memory card screen). Any ideas?
  7. D

Serial port

In the video it was stated to hang onto the serial port for future use. What is the plans for adding in Serial port later? Could it simply be wired back to the original pins or does that conflict with the HDMI signal now?
  8. D

Hi, I believe this is a cap, what is the value of it? Also in the install doc it says “(PU-18) Remove Surface Mount Components highlighted in yellow” Since components was plural I was expecting more than one unit but looks like it is just this one.
  9. D

Installation docs

Is the dimple cut accurate or does that need to be updated still?
  10. D

PSA: Mistake in installation guide can damage PS1Digitals

Should we just say cut both dimples? I noticed the video and the guide show different holes (and I commented on the video). Which is correct one?