Search results

1. D

No Audio/Video and 3.3v is low - PS1DIGITAL+ Xstation (*Solved)

Solved - I’m not 100% certain where the issue was but it was certainly something with the Xstation. Removing the QSB, the PS1Digital worked great. With the QSB back in and Xstation hooked up but not mounted, same problem of low 3v PS1Digital voltage. Xstation mounted on the metal shield, all is...
  2. D

Low Voltage on 5.5V Rail?

Glad it's working for you and was a fairly simple fix! Unfortunately the fuse doesn't seem to be my issue. Unless there's a fuse I'm missing that isn't one of the 5 near the controller connection or the one on the PSU - do you know? I checked them for continuity from page 5 of this unofficial...
  3. D

No Audio/Video and 3.3v is low - PS1DIGITAL+ Xstation (*Solved)

Hi All, After installing the PS1Digital cables, I checked for bridges and all is fine. I assembled and tested the console to the point of the final assembly in step 5 per the install instructions. The console worked until this point. I played with the PS1Digital settings, updated it, and loaded...
  4. D

Low Voltage on 5.5V Rail?

I am having a similar issue as well and also have an Xstation. Although my problem is the 3.3v power. I think the pop you heard though is normal for the power supply. It is noticeable on several of the PS1s I've worked on so far when plugging them in. Have you checked that all is fine when...
  5. D

Very Thin Scanlines Question

Hi All, I don't know why I didn't try this before posting - but updating my question: Do the very thin scan lines only work in 960 and 1080? I swore I had it working in 480 but I could just be going crazy.