Search results

1. C

R601 & R602

According to this schematic 36 ohms https://gamesx.com/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=schematics:dreamcast_connectors.pdf
  2. C

Problem with no audio despite all tests passing

Maybe this screenshot has a component in l4
  3. C

Could perhaps try to hang the ribbon cable to the side of the console as well as the dcdigital and try your hdmi cable inserted without the case in the way, it is how I caught my issue, the clearance tolerances seem very close. I'd try another mini hdmi cable if you have one too, you'd hope all...
  4. C

Video distortion with Composite, DC DIGITAL not working.

Hmm, the dcdigital with mine defaulted to 480p I think which my av controller didn't like (yamaha) I hook it directly to the tv so I could see the 480p hdmi signal and then switch it 1080p which my av controller has no issue with, if you have a av controller it might be worth trying. As for the...
  5. C

Found the issue, the dcdigital was not mounted forward enough in my case. A millimeter or two was just enough that while the hdmi cable seemed to connect perfectly, indeed the video showed fine, it was just enough that the audio didn't connect, slight angle in the mounting perhaps or perhaps the...
  6. C

Hi, I wonder if you can help me please. I seem to have an issue with my dreamcast since installing the dcdigital. The audio does not play through the hdmi and if I play my dreamcast through the scart cable the audio plays but is slow, very slow. Like the audio was at 15khz instead of 44khz. All...