Search results

1. B

GCDual stopped working

Try reflashing the board and reflowing all your connections. The hookup board can be finicky at times. Just a small mis alignment can cause a short between adjacent pins. Set your multimeter to continuity and check every pin. Remove/de-solder the mainboard first and use the attached file the...
  2. B

Panasonic Q questions

Technically speaking it should work on a Panasonic Q. But installing one in a Q is not an easy task if you’re not up for it. If you need any help with Q related stuff just PM me
  3. B

GC Dual resolution not supported

Could be a bad installation? Pictures always help!
  4. B

GCdual programming issues.

Never mind. It seems V and H sync are mislabelled on the GCdual mainboard. it works now!
  5. B

It’s working now, it seems for now it was a cable length issue. My next question is: how do I get VGA to work. I’m using a small 5” LCD that I know supports 480i over VGA but for some reason I get no sync. Is there a setting in the OSD menu I need to enable or a jumper setting on one of the...
  6. B

Hello everybody, I’ve been trying to program my GCdual board (I’ve had some made using the gerber files from Oshpark) but I’ve been hitting some snags trying to do it. I’m using the programmer that is used in the tutorial video but every time I get either a Timeout, chips not null or chips are...