Recent content by undersaur

1. U

Reboot loop after running "cleanup" (RESOLVED)

Hm, before I reflashed firmware, I didn't see a picture at all because my setup (HDMI capture device) took too long to do the HDMI handshake and I couldn't see anything before the unit rebooted. Once I connected to a device with faster HDMI handshake (a TV), I was able to see boot text briefly...
  2. U

Sorry for the delay, @sonofted57. In case it would still be helpful, I've pasted the entirety of my notes below. It's basically the long version of what I posted previously, and shows everything I had to install (might be useful since you mentioned getting directed to lots of repos). I had...
  3. U

I need to dig up notes. Unfortunately, I'm super busy right now. I hope to have time to do it in the next week. FWIW I had totally disconnected the PS1Digital from the ribbon cables on the PS1.
  4. U

Hi, in case anyone runs into the same thing, I was able to resolve this by doing a manual firmware update with an ESP-Prog. PS1Digital manual firmware install instructions If you're a n00b like me, these supplemental notes might be helpful: Took me some research to figure out how to connect...
  5. U

Bump. It's been about a month. I've tried both this forum and the BDT contact form, but I still don't have any confirmation about how to fix my PS1Digital. In the mean time, my PS1, XStation, and 8bitmods memory card are also unusable. I appreciate that everyone's busy, Covid/quarantine piles a...
  6. U

Bump. I'm getting no signal (edit: actually a reboot loop, with video signal) from the PS1Digital after running "cleanup." Is there a way to reinstall firmware manually at home? Or if that's not straightforward, can I send it to someone who has that capability?
  7. U

I couldn't get my newly installed PS1Digital to connect to my Wi-Fi network, searched for answers, found this citrus3000psi post that suggested running cleanup, and did it. Now I get no signal on boot. (Edit: Actually, it's a reboot loop with a video signal. I couldn't see video output probably...