Recent content by mmcpaul

1. M

No audio

One last question. Are all 4 of these vias in this picture 5volt? I scraped a little to much solder mask off now and am having a hard time getting these things not to bridge.
  2. M

No audio

Appreciate the help with this. I'm not super experienced with this stuff but, I'm learning. Mostly by trial and error. Any help is appreciated.
  3. M

No audio

So I see that you have 2 different spots here with the number '2'. Can you get 5 volt from either of these spots? Do the green, blue, red and yellow locations also get soldered to the cable adapter or are they supposed to be jumpers from the audio chip to the locations you have marked on the...
  4. M

3.3V and Ground shorted, can't find the source. Help pls.

Replaced a fuse on the board that was marked '50' that is for the 3.3v circuit and everything came back to life. Got the replacement fuse from console 5.
  5. M

No audio

Do you happen to have any pics of your installation? Where did you secure the board? Just ordered the parts and going to give this a try later this week.
  6. M

No audio

Anyone have links to the parts above. Possibly an installation video?
  7. M

PS1 Digital Board not power on

That's unfortunate about your install. I ordered some replacement fuses from console 5. I'll update once I get the fuse replaced.
  8. M

No sign of life from PS1Digitral board

I am running into the same exact issue. Here's hoping I can get mine fixed.
  9. M

PS1 Digital Board not power on

Any luck with trying to replace the fuses? I can't get continuity through the one marked '50' on mine.
  10. M

Blue light won't come back on

I had my blue light but, it was intermittent. It would go form pulsing to solid and then I would get a picture. This only worked when I shifted the Digital slightly and it seemed like it was a loose connection on the GPU flex cable. Now after some troubleshooting I don't even get the blinking...