Recent content by MadMurdock

1. M

GCDual no audio through HDMI

What if Enhanced DVI mode doesn't fix the no audio issue? That's where I am at currently. LRCK, ADAT, and BCLK points are confirmed good.
  2. M

GCDUAL not working

Removed all solder, resoldered all points, checked for continuity and shorts. Now I get video, but still no audio even after changing the Enhanced DVI mode on/off.
  3. M

GCDual stopped working

Definitely try reflowing all points. I had a similar issue on a new install, and used my desolder gun to remove all solder, and started over again. With all the points resoldered, I get video; still trying to determine the no audio issue though.
  4. M

GCDUAL not working

The board is receiving 3.3v. Triple checked continuity on all points, no bridges, shorts, etc. LED only flashes for half a second then turns off. No video or sound. Attempted to upload photo from mobile; no luck. Will try on PC at a later time.
  5. M

SOLVED - SD extension cables don't work

So, it ended up being the Samsung SD adapter. Once I tried a spare adapter everything worked.
  6. M

SOLVED - SD extension cables don't work

GCLoader won't work with an SD extension cable. I've tried 2 different GCLoader's and 3 different extension cables, all on the same console. It works when the card is plugged directly into the GCLoader socket. I've tested all the extension cables on my PC with no problem. I get a system error...
  7. M

Video lost 5 seconds after boot

Had the same issue with video cutting out several seconds after boot. After reading this post, I decided to check my fan and noticed it was not spinning. The connection must have come loose after reassembly. This post seems to have solved my issue. Thanks.