Recent content by Junkman707

1. J

checksum mismatch

Try getting closer to your Wifi access point.
  2. J

PS1Digital Crashing out with vertical lines. Self test passed.

The IP Address, username and password are in the WiFi settings menu. Expose the password with the Triangle button.
  3. J

Streamline the firmware update process

Is there any way to streamline the firmware update process? Between checking, downloading and applying the updates it is actually a lot of button presses. Also if the PS1Digital is connected to WiFi but does not have internet access and you check for updated firmware versions it will report...
  4. J

Xstation OSD Disc-swapping Documentation?

Update to firmware 1.5.1 or later which makes the option available in the installer setup menu. Access the PS1Digital settings using the web login The IP address, username and password are available in the OSD > WiFi Setup at the prompt type> setup the last option is for the lidswitch.
  5. J

PS1Digital blinked to a screen with only red colors now stuck...

As long as the thermal pad is attached to either the IC or metal plate it is fine. Do you have a multimeter and the abililty to check if there is continuity at the connector side on the PS1Digital to the PS1 side (Carefully)? This is a picture of one of my installs.
  6. J

PS1Digital blinked to a screen with only red colors now stuck...

Is the thermal pad still there? It was not in the picture; I am assuming it is still attached to the underside of the metal plate. Reseating the flex cable for the controller might get you back to the OSD, from your picture it does not look like it is in all the way (green arrow) when compared...
  7. J

R4 resolutions are screwed up after update to fw 1.4.1

Setting the Capture Adjust Settings > Vertical to 0 also fixed it for Assault Retribrution. I dont remember having this problem with the 1.3.x firmwares
  8. J

HDMI link but black screen output only

use a multi-meter to test each point of the XStation has continuity to the indicated points. This github page has pictures so you should not need to guess what needs to be reflowed. https://github.com/x-station/xstation-issues
  9. J

Close the lid switch.
  10. J

The screen shot is from the HDMI output? Recheck the flex connection at the controller connector?
  11. J

The controller should be ok. Do you have the XStation pcb attached to the ribbon cable? It needs to be attached and working for the PS1 to boot properly. Does analog video still work? Do the leds work on the XStation?
  12. J

The web ui is a really cool affect ~ however there is a reference to DCHDMI in the setup options. Off topic: Feature request for a Reset to Defaults for all parameters including the wifi setup (maybe blank it out)? would be nice. Thanks for all the work put into these projects.
  13. J

OMG! Thank you so much! That actually worked! That should probably be added to the troubleshooting section on the install guide.
  14. J

Trying to install my second PS1 Digital. HDMI gets a link (solid blue led) but the screen is just black. Putting the PS1 Digital into my first modified PU-18 with PS1 Digital (basically swapping the PS1 Digital PCBs) the black screen follows the PCB and not the PU-18. Under full disclosure I...