Recent content by citrus3000psi

1. citrus3000psi

PS1Digital blinked to a screen with only red colors now stuck...

Does the analog output work? Is the color fine on that?
  2. citrus3000psi

OSD freezes and dreamcast reboots

This is a very strange problem. Will you contact me via my webstore please.
  3. citrus3000psi

PS Digital Blank screen advices

The most reliable setting should be overclock, that will work with all games. You might also want to turn on the vertical alignment detection as well set it from auto to 0.
  4. citrus3000psi

HDMI Working On Only One Monitor

Are you in the relaxed firmware or standard? And what is the output resolution set to? Do you have any pictures of your flex install? You might have forgotten to install the +5v connection which would cause some tvs not to display.
  5. citrus3000psi

Installation docs

Its accurate.
  6. citrus3000psi

Problem with no audio despite all tests passing

There are 3 signals needed for the audio to function. The resistor pack is 47ohms as well. The audio signals route to the HDMI Transmitter, ADAT, ABCK, ALRK
  7. citrus3000psi

GCdual programming issues.

I recommend you watch the update video I did. I go step by step. If it doesn't work, then there has to be a connection issue to the flash. Shorter wires can help.
  8. citrus3000psi

Updated to v4.8 and now the DCDigital won't output any signal.

Send me a message on my webstore, I will reprogram it for you. Will be fast and easy that way.
  9. citrus3000psi

WiiDual DOL Firmware Update

You have to be on 3.0 to update via DOL method.
  10. citrus3000psi

Sound Pauses on PS1digtal

Try changing the clock adjust to see if this helps. This is an issue with the TV resync the audio. The PS1D doesn't stop streaming the audio out.
  11. citrus3000psi

DCHDMI OSD Only Works in Cable Select Mode?

Make sure the Wifi credentials are correct, at bootup the OSD cannot be opened up until the wifi fails or connects.
  12. citrus3000psi

Video distortion with Composite, DC DIGITAL not working.

Can you try unplugging the ffc cable from the DC Digital board and see if that fixes composite?
  13. citrus3000psi

Problem with no audio despite all tests passing

That is C48 and was removed for one revisions, its not needed as the ESP has onboard caps. As for audio not working, the audio stream is encoded inside the video. So if you have video, then its not an hdmi connection. It has to be upstream, I would double check the flex connections on the...
  14. citrus3000psi

Black Screen Dropout - Wipeout / Wipeout XL

Try changing the clock adjust settings, to VFR and overlock to see if that helps