Recent content by Arif

1. A

Test Pattern & Firmware update

I'm getting this message on the update. I've downloaded the new firware update V1.4.3 more than 6 times already. Need help on this. Thanks
  2. A

HDMI link but black screen output only

Thanks. I probably need to reflow the Xstation PCB. I've watched your videos on youtube. 👍
  3. A

Yes the screenshot is from the HDMI output. I need to recheck the flex for the controller. And I also need to figure out how to run the Xstation. Do you have any idea why the xststion doesn't boot?
  4. A

It works!!! But I still can't acess both PS1 digital and Xstation menu. I've tried the button combination on the controller without any sucess. I'm stuck at the memory card menu now.
  5. A

Hi The Xststion PCB is not attached to the ribbon cable 🤦🤦🤦 and the analog video doesn't work. I'll try to plug in the Xstation ribbon cable first and see the result. Thanks for the reply. Will update if it works.
  6. A

I'm encountering the same problem. HDMI gets a link (solid blue led) but the screen is just black. I've tried the button combination but nothing happened (using a PS2 conttoller). I've tried on a few monitors and LED tvs it's still the same. Is it because I'm using a PS2 controller. I've also...